Warsaw Social Chess Leader Board
Introducing the Warsaw Social Chess leader board. By join this group you will be added to this table and automatically will receive 200 points. At any Warsaw Social Chess event you will let an event host know that both of you agree to play a ranked match. The winner will have 10 points added to their total point value and the loser will have 10 point removed.
|Profile||Points||Ranked Games Played|
|Gabriele La Spada||200||0|
– Both players must have a profile on this website and must be a member of this Chess group.
– Both players must agree that it is a ranked match. If one person does not agree then you play only for fun.
– A ranked match cannot start until the event host has been informed and agrees that this is a ranked match.
– It is the winners responsibility to tell the event host that they won. If they do not inform the event host then the points will not be added.
– If a play leaves the table for longer than ten minutes the game will be labelled as an abandoned and the other player automatically gets the points
– Any bad language, abusive behavior or unsportsmanlike conduct will results in an automatic loss.
– No timer should be used
– If you touch a piece you must move it
– Standard Chess rules apply.