Volunteer with Warsaw Social
Warsaw Social is one of the fastest growing social event groups in Warsaw, Poland. After less than ten months in operation we have gain a membership of over 3000+ people across different event platforms. By 2016 we expect to have over 5000+ members.
Warsaw Social is a non-profit organisation that aims to connect new people and create lasting friendships in the city of Warsaw and surrounding areas. We aim to provide a platform for English speakers to easily and comfortably explore the city. Warsaw Social host weekly events that range from visiting local bars, museums, restaurants and all the way to extreme sports and action packed weekends away.
Our biggest event is our Saturday event (Make friends in Warsaw) and we never charge an admission fee for this event and all the event organisers are volunteers. At Warsaw Social we believe everyone should have the ability to make new friends or expand their networks no matter the size of their income.
We hope to expand our platform to ensure everyone has the best time possible in Warsaw and we need your help. If you’re a fun, energetic and social person then please contact us today! We would love to hear from you.
Benefits of Volunteering
As a non-profit organisation we just host our events for enjoyment, but this still does provide an amazing opportunity for those looking to work in the industry of event planning/management to gain profesisonal experience and have fun at the same time.
What benefits can you receive from volunteering with Warsaw Social
- Help in the management of events hosting between 50 to 100 people
- Valued volunteers will be given an extensive and positive job reference towards any future roles
- Ability to experience a varied array of different event styles.
- Fun packed weekends and lots of networking
- You’ll receive creative freedom to make and design your own events
- Introduction in to the management of multiple event platforms and social media
- Long-term volunteers will be given a personal and permanent portfolio page on this website, of all there roles and events attended and management. This can be used in a Resume.
Article Writing and Copy Writing
Are you a budding journalist, inspired writer or just want to get something off your chest? Warsaw Social is looking for talent article writers to produce blog posts around different Warsaw related subjects, here are some examples:
- Your personal experiences moving or living in Warsaw
- Travel and safety tips in Warsaw
- Advice on the best places to eat or visit
- Tip for learning the language
As a valued volunteer of Warsaw Social we will aim to provide you with as many benefits as possible.
- We will acknowledge you as the author by including a short bio at the bottom of your articles
- We will provide links to your Social media and Website pages
- We will provide professional job recommendations
- All your work can be used for a personal portfolio
Become a Event Manger and organiser
Are you full of positive energy? Could you make friends in an empty room? And you know how to enjoy a party? Well we want you! Warsaw Social is looking for new and exciting talent to join our events team. Warsaw Social host weekly events for people of different ages and different languages. We host events through the week and always on the weekend.
- You’ll help promote the event through social media and answer questions
- You’ll greet group members as they arrive and introduce them to other group members
- You will select event locations and make reservations
- You’ll ensure everyone is having a good time and resolve any issues that might arise.
- You will be responsible for speaking with venue staff afterwards for feedback
As well as being apart of one of the most active and fastest growing event groups in Warsaw, you’ll so be able to reap a lot of other benefits too:
- Long term volunteers will be given an ‘interactive resume’ style page on this website. This will list all the roles you completed, events you organised and can include videos or images of your events. This can be used as a portfolio page when applying to event management roles and will showcase who you are and show that you’re gaining profesisonal experience in the field
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn and master lots of different event platforms and social media tools
- You’ll gain professional event experience, in-dept and detailed job recommendation will be provided whenever needed
- You’ll be given benefits of free or heavily discounted drinks, food or entrance to events you host or volunteer at
Currently no available roles