Warsaw Debate is a community group that meet once a month to debate a range of different subjects in English. We cover social, cultural, ethical subjects and many more. We are also open to subject suggestions.
This week we will be discussing:
– Should cigarettes be banned from society?
– Should we clone animals for commercial use?
– Should the EU drinking age be brought up to 21 years old?
***How it works***
– We meet at NOON/NOON at 19:30.
– A first subject matter is select for discussion. Those who have already prepared some notes on the subject matter are welcome to read them out.
– After those who have brought prepared notes have spoken the floor is open for anyone else to ask questions or make comments. There will be a timer of 20 minutes per question.
– Then we move on to the next question and repeat.
We are hoping to make these events relaxed and informal. You won’t need to stand in front of projector or prepare slides, we just sit around and coffee table and chat.
Please support Warsaw Debate by ‘like’ our page and sharing this event with your friends.