- This event has passed.
Love hockey? Or just want to try it? Come join Warsaw Social for our Street Hockey event! No experience is required and we have all the equipment needed. It is just like ice hockey, but you play with just standard sports shoes.
– The game is played on a small soccer pitch with two goals.
– Two teams are randomly created. One team wearing bright yellow jackets and the other team not.
– Each person is given a large (160cm) high quality hockey stick.
– The aim of the game is to hit the ball in to the other teams goal, while defending your goal.
– The game ends when one team scores 10 goals.
Only ten people can play at once (5 on each team). If more people arrive then after a game the winning team will stay on and the losing team will switch.
We have a rented pitch on school grounds close to the center of Warsaw. The school is called ‘Szkoła Podstawowa nr 143 im. Stefana Starzyńskiego’
Address: Stanów Zjednoczonych 27, 03-947 Warszawa
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/SSnGb8kQvRE2
From the center there are many buses you can take directly there within less than 15 mins.
How much does this event cost?
Membership card holders: FREE
Non-members: 10zl per person. You can pay by cash or bank card on the event.
Become a member: https://localhost/warsawold.com/product-category/card/
This event is brought to you by Warsaw Social. The aim of Warsaw Social is to help internationals in Warsaw integrate with the locals. We have a large member base of Polish, but we also have members from England, Germany, Spain, France, Russia, China and much more!
Robert (English) and Joanna (Polish) will be your event hosts and they will ensure you meet lots of new people and have a great time. Here is a video message from them: https://youtu.be/-FGqdH1Lqd8