Only recently, we found out that under the surface of the fountains, hidden from human eyes, there is a kingdom of a wizard, who manages a complicated control station to provide energizing power to the city. Everyone who followed the guide – Basilisk has believed it and could breathlessly stare at the magician of light and water in action. This evening, the mysterious power of fountains has put a spell on thousands of people.
Dynamic musical illustration was just a perfect complement to an amazing story presented on the water screen. Beautiful colours of dancing fountains, various laser effects and fireworks have greatly impressed the audience, leading to a loud applause. The wizard certainly takes care of Warsaw, while the fountains bring spontaneous joy to everyone who happens to be in the range of their activity.
The fountain complex consists of:
• The main fountain of 2200 m2.
• 2 line fountains of 600 m2 altogether.
• Children’s fountain of 140 m2.
• 367 water jets (including 227 digitally controlled ones), jetting simultaneously even 30,000 liters of water per minute.
• 295 LED RGB lights. Each of them provides 16 million possible colors.
• Sprayed water screen used to display images and animations.
• The total area of the water mirror surface of the fountains complex is 2850 m2 and can contain about 800 m3 of water.