- This event has passed.
Charades is party word guessing game were you must silently help your team guess either the name of a movie, TV show, video game or book. Come join Warsaw Social for a fun filled night with some great prizes to be won!
How does it work?
– You will be in a team of five people. You can come with some friends or come alone and we will connect you with a team
– There will be four bowls (Movie, TV show, Video Game and book) with random names inside
– Each round one person in your team will randomly select a category and then they must silently show using only their body try and explain what it is.
– When the person in your team starts a timer turned on. The timer is turned off once somebody in your team correctly guesses the title or name.
– At the end of the game the team with the least amount of time used to answer wins!
– You are not allowed to many ANY noise! Any noise will result in a one minute penalty or even disqualification
– You are allowed to use your surroundings such as pointing at a black surface to show a color or tap on something metal
– You can not re-select a word if you don’t know the Movie, TV show, Video Game and book. You can forfeit and receive a five minute plenty
The team that comes first will receive two bottles of wine, some chocolate and one month membership to Warsaw Social
The team that come second will receive some small bottles of vodka
Location: Znajomi Znajomych (Wilcza 58)
We will be upstairs in the cinema room
How much does this event cost?
Membership card holders: FREE
Non-members: 5zl per person. You can pay by cash or bank card on the event.
Become a member: https://localhost/warsawold.com/product-category/card/
This event is brought to you by Warsaw Social. The aim of Warsaw Social is to help internationals in Warsaw integrate with the locals. We have a large member base of Polish, but we also have members from England, Germany, Spain, France, Russia, China and much more!
Robert (English) and Joanna (Polish) will be your event hosts and they will ensure you meet lots of new people and have a great time. Here is a video message from them: https://youtu.be/-FGqdH1Lqd8