You might have heard the word ‘Bitcoin’ and wondered; what the hell is that!? Well this is the event for you. Warsaw Social brings you an in-dept and simple to understand workshop presented in English.
What you will learn: (This is an overview. We will cover more subjects)
– What is a Bitcoin
– How and where are they created
– How and where you can store a Bitcoin
– How can I spend a Bitcoin
– How can I turn my Bitcoin in to real cash
– The legal areas surrounding Bitcoin
We will also cover some more advance subjects such as:
– How your business can start accepting Bitcoin
– How to secure yourself against theft.
– What can affect the value
– The future of Bitcoin
This talk will be split in to two sections. The first section is aimed at those zero to no experience with Bitcoin and the last part will deal with more advance subject matters, but will still be understood by everyone.
After the talk there will be a networking opportunity for you to mix with other liked-minded people who are also interested in Bitcoin.